Re: How long to become active? (unable to use git)

I will try to setup a local copy.... It appears to be working, but
download speed is affected by a serious live Fedora-11 upgrade that is
in-progress. I figured that I would try it to see if it is as painless
as they proclaim.... Life will be interesting.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm