Re: Where have all my pictures gone?

Kolbjørn Stuestøl (Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009, 22:56):
> Ulf-D. Ehlert skreiv:
> Don't understand
> On my computer I did these changes:
>
> - added "nn" in configure.ac, Makefile.am, and Makefile.GNU
> - added copy of po/no and named it po/nn
> - added copy of images/no and named it images/nn
> - added copy of "quickreference/po/no.po" ->
> "quickreference/po/nn.po"
>
> As there will be no "no" files left when you rename them, I do not
> understand why it should not work renaming instead of naming copies.

I used the the 'git mv' to move (rename) some files and directories, but
I had to do it several times due to some problems with git. And then I
had to delete and commit non-existing (moved) files to make git happy.
So I'm not sure what you will get with a 'git pull'...

And, of course, I might have forgotten something or introduced a new,
interesting bug. :-|

> BTW: It looks like Windows are restricted on .lnk files because of
> the intruder problem. I'm working on it, but no solution so far.

If you don't find a solution, we can change the Makefile(s) and copy
rather than link files on Windows/Cygwin.

Bye,
Ulf