Re: GIMP manual writing in 2009

I haven't read the threads, so apologies if i'm repeating something: why not let the pages in each language develop independently of each other and the english version (assuming the wiki model goes ahead)? With wikipedia at present, languages on different pages are being developed totally independently to each other and that seems to be working fine.