Print resolution for screenshots in the manual

Hit all,

since I'm one of a few who build the pdf version of the manual more
often, I always have a look at the availability and print size of the
images for the GIMP manual. As you all should know we need to have all
images with a width larger than 50px set to a print resolution of
144dpi for the pdf creation (sell also http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TipsForContributing
  for that).

Unfortunately just recently the count of images that not apply to this
rule just exploded. Right now more than 300 images are affected by
this. The majority of them is from a very recent checkin for the lt
language.
It would be nice, if the author of lt could fix this please.
May be we can create some GIMP procedure to help here?

Greetings and Happy New Year to everyone,

lexA