change in menu entry and help id in trunk branch: "Fit Image to Window" becomes "Fill Window"

Hi,

I wanted to let the doc-team know about a change in
the menus (and, more importantly, the help ids) in
the development branch.  The entry "Fit Image to Window"
has been changed to "Fill Window" in the English string,
and the help id has been changed from GIMP_ZOOM_FIT_TO_WINDOW
to GIMP_ZOOM_FILL_WINDOW.

This was done because the difference between "Fit Image in Window"
and "Fit Image to Window" was very difficult for users to remember.
It's still confusing, but hopefully quite as bad.  See bug #490364.

This won't require the help to be changed for some time, of
course, but I didn't want to change a help id without notifying
you.

  -- Bill