GIMP 2.4 help IDs

Moin,

I am very pleased to see that you guys are making good progress on the
update for GIMP 2.4. The users will love to see an updated manual when
they update. This is very nice.

I just wondered if you are also taking care about new help IDs
introduced by 2.4. We might even have changed one or two IDs even though
we tried to avoid that. Is there anything the developers can do to make
sure that all IDs are contained in the user manual?

If you are compiling 2.4 from source, there's a little utility being
built in the plug-ins/help directory. gimp-help-lookup translates from
help ID to an URI in the user manual. Perhaps this could be useful for
you?

Would it help if we built a tool that tests for the availability of all
help IDs? I am not sure if this is feasible but perhaps we could add
such a feature to gimp-help-lookup.

Sven