Sequence of translation

Hi,
I've just finished translating src/toolbox/* into Lithuanian (actually,I'll still have to tweak it again, because as I understand not all filesare updated for 2.4 yet). I want to ask, what files/chapters I shouldwork on next to avoid wasting my time by updating/re-translating themafter they will be updated for 2.4. What chapters/dirs/files are versionindependent (more or less) or have been already updated for 2.4 (orthere are just minor updates of them in progress), that I should workon?
I'm a bit in a hurry, because I need to have the thing translated untilthe end of the month, so I'm just trying to work as efficiently aspossible and to avoid duplicate work. :)
Regards,Žygis
_______________________________________________Gimp-docs mailing listGimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs