Re: Sequence of translation

Actually I've already finished src/toolbox. Unfortunately as a noviceI've followed the advice on GIMP Docs Wiki to start from tools. And nowI see that it wasn't the wisest decision: the "should not change a lot"wasn't the case at this time, the tools ARE changing quite a lot now. :)Therefore, I'll have to wait for updates to be finished in order toupdate my translations for them. An no, I won't submit them until I'mdone with them, in order to avoid screwing the things up.
This is the reason why I'm asking for direction and advice where tostart now, in order to avoid such updates and duplicated work. :)Probably it is impossible to avoid it completely, I prefer theinevitable minimum instead of falling right into "a high traffic area",though. For example, will src/concepts or src/using change a lot? Or itwould be wiser to choose, e.g. src/filters?
You get the picture. Any piece of advice is highly encouraged. :)
Žygis
Pr, 2007 10 08 20:23 +0200, Axel Wernicke rašė:> Hi,> > due to the GIMP 2.4 release I do right now review _every_ file below / > src/toolbox. I startet with the selection tools and right now I'm  > working on paint tools. I'd strongly suggest that you do _not_  > translate _all_ tools before sending and applying the patches. If you  > just start to translate the tools I'd suggest you start with the  > selection tools by now and watch the progress in the tools section  > closely.> > Greetings, lexA
_______________________________________________Gimp-docs mailing listGimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs