Re: Why do we profile 2 times

On 24.10.2006, at 22:03, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:

There is no difference between results, but simple diff failed to
discover it. That's because of autogenerated id attributes. They differ
in different builds, that makes comparison harder.

Just out of curiosity I checked whether the ids are stable between
two consecutive builds of the same input with the HTML stylesheets.
On my Linux system they are stable and only based on the input which
means that there must be *some* difference, the only question is
whether it is significant....

Servus,
      Daniel