RE: [Gimp-docs] "ko" and "zh_CN" indexterms

Hello Nickolay and all -

>About bug with links and missing description I think it's
>docbook-xsl-stylesheet's bug since the document itself validates
>but there are problems with html conversion.

Thank you for the investigation. :-)

>The reason is duplicated indexterm markup

That's interesting.  There are lots of places where that occurs in
the English.  In the Eraser tool, both of the "real" index terms are
actually in the index OK.  (I didn't check the others.)

>If you'll remove second indexterm everything will be fine.

But is it really wrong to have two indexterms in a single file?
For example, I recently did all the files in the menus/ directory
and it seems to me there were several double indexterms there.
For example, menus/edit-copy-visible.xml also has two of them and
it doesn't show up in the "problem" list.

Puzzling...

Sally