Re: [Gimp-docs] "ko" and "zh_CN" indexterms

>Yes, adding <phrase> does not correct the bug :-(. I don't see where it
>comes from.
>
>Sally C. Barry a йcrit :
>> Hi Julien and All -
>>
>>> I think it is due to bad xml:
>>> <title lang="it">La gomma</title> must be
>>> <title>
>>>    <phrase lang="it">La gomma</phrase>
>>> </title>
>>
>> The Docbook page on the <title> tag:
>>
>>  http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/title.html
>>
>> doesn't seem to say that the title needs to be inside a <para> tag
>> and other tools don't seem to do that, either.  So I'm not entirely
>> convinced that's the problem.
>>
>> Sally

About bug with links and missing description I think it's docbook-xsl-stylesheet's bug
since the document itself validates but there are problems with html conversion.

The reason is duplicated indexterm markup (for example see in dialogs/undo-history-dialog.xml)

  <indexterm lang="en">
    <primary>Dialog</primary>
    <secondary>Undo History</secondary>
  </indexterm>

  <indexterm>
    <primary lang="en">Undo History</primary>
  </indexterm>

If you'll remove second indexterm everything will be fine. I think it's better to fix such pattern everywhere, one can do it easily. The list of buggy indexterms:

, Eraser, Undo History dialog , Zoom , Navigation Window , Show Selection , Padding Color , Gaussian Blur , FlareFX , Emboss , Mosaic , Video , Value Propagate , Whirl and Pinch , Cubism , Render filters introduction