RE: [Gimp-docs] "ko" and "zh_CN" indexterms

>Hello Nickolay and all -
>
>>About bug with links and missing description I think it's
>>docbook-xsl-stylesheet's bug since the document itself validates
>>but there are problems with html conversion.
>
>Thank you for the investigation. :-)
>
>>The reason is duplicated indexterm markup
>
>That's interesting.  There are lots of places where that occurs in
>the English.  In the Eraser tool, both of the "real" index terms are
>actually in the index OK.  (I didn't check the others.)
>
>>If you'll remove second indexterm everything will be fine.
>
>But is it really wrong to have two indexterms in a single file?
>For example, I recently did all the files in the menus/ directory
>and it seems to me there were several double indexterms there.
>For example, menus/edit-copy-visible.xml also has two of them and
>it doesn't show up in the "problem" list.
>
>Puzzling...
>
>Sally

Yes, sorry, I was wrong first time, really second indexterm is not a problem
The real problem is the following construction

<indexterm>
  <phrase lang="en">Undo dialog</phrase>
</indexterm>
<indexterm>
  <phrase lang="ru">...</phrase>
</indexterm>

After profiling it produces empty indexterm. I've attached the patch that fixes troubles.