[Gimp-docs] Glossary - visual class (again)

Hello All -

I'm still considering writing a short entry on "visual class" and/or
"True Color" in the Glossary, although I don't want to go into
all of the details of what the X Window System means by this.

Dust's response indirectly reminded me that Gimp is running on
Gtk, even when it is on a Windows PC.  I am terribly ignorant of
how exactly Gtk does this.  Is there some sort of "X Server" that
runs on top of MS Windows, so the visual class displayed in the
Info Window really, truly *is* exactly the same visual class that
I am familiar with in X?

Thank you all.

(Now back to "adaptive supersampling" and "image hose"...)

Sally