Re: [Gimp-docs] sect4

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 10:21:32PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:
> >In the former Help Table Of Content, Preferences sections were listed under preferences. Now, we have only
> >"Preferences" and we can't get to each preference directly from the TOC.
> [...] first argument
>
> The second argument (which might not be consensus at all) is, that the
> preferences section you are mentioning is not a dialog at all and
> should be in my opinion relocated to the menu chapter anyway. For me a
> dialog in GIMP is a window containing controls to work with tools or
> images and most important: it is a window that stays open all the time
> and can be docked together with other dialogs. Nothing of that is true
> for the preferences dialog window.
I'd still like to leave the preferences dialog listed under dialogs.
IMHO a dialog window, even if it's not always visible.

What we can do to prevent DocBook not to merge every single sect3 to a
single page is to chunk them. A parameter in the HTML XSLT should do the
trick.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost