Re: [Gimp-docs] script to check link validity

On Monday 20 February 2006 12:05 pm, julien wrote:
> After installing python-pyxml-0.8.4-2mdk on my Mandriva 2006 and
> validating my scratch xml files, validateReferences works fine.
> Two remarks:
> - Is it possible to validateReferences for one language only?

Oh...as soon as the other scritp I mentioned is in CVS you willbe able
to do that - just separate the XML files for the langauge(s)s of
interest, and run it for that xml only.

> validating my work, I have to "make validate" several times in a
> row, and that's long enough! No need to validateReferences every
> time.

Well, working with the separator script would require you to issue it
manually anyway - as it should run over another XML file, not the
source one.