[Gimp-docs] Please take care for link validity!

Hi gimp docs authors,

please if you work with images in the manual double check that the file reference you use is valid! Unfortunately the make process for html is not aware of missing images or misspelled references right now. I just wanted to create a fresh set of pdf documents for the different languages and had to find out that there are lots of unsatisfied image references in the xml files. Each of them takes 20 minutes or so to fix, because you get only one per make - try :( If one would consequently have a look to the html files of the sections one changed *before* creating a patch, one would probably see the missing images! Having a look to the result of a new written / translated or changed section is the least work each of us should to in terms of quality assurance.

Well, now I'm going to hunt the next invalid reference - no new pdf version today :(

greetings lexa
---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen