Re: [Gimp-docs] image resolution in pdf/html files

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:34:01AM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> > No images are scaled for the pdf production recently. What I (we) did
> > was to set a different print *resolution* which always is "pixel per
> > something". So no pixel at all was harmed by this action !!
> But the images images/using/ui-* actually _are_ scaled, and in an
> horrible way! Check by yourself!
> If you do not mind I can correct the thing with the next checkout.
You don't have to. This dialog is removed for the next stable version of
TheGIMP (2.4), so I don't think, that we need to maintain those pages
anymore.

These images were not affected by Axels change of the print size, btw.
If you already made new screenshots you're free to replace the old once.
It won't hurt and a big thank you for your effort.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de