Re: GEGL + QT, another proposal

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Jon Nordby <jononor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After some hacking this weekend, we now have a minimally useful
> gegl-qt library: https://github.com/jonnor/gegl-qt
> Currently it a set of a basic view widgets* showing the output of a
> GeglNode. A bit more info can be found in the README.txt file, and
> examples showing the usage can be found in the examples/ directory.
> Testing, usage and contributions welcomed!
>
> Unless there are any objections I propose to do the same as with
> gegl-gtk: Put on git.gnome.org, create a gegl-qt component in bugzilla
> and add to Jenkins.

Even though it uses Qt.. I think the gnome git repository is the most
natural place to stick this convenience library since it is based on
GEGL and all the other GEGL pieces, including a gegl-clutter library
which I added there today are hosted. So unless there are any other
objections I do not see why not.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/ ;                           http://ffii.org/