GEGL + QT, another proposal

After some hacking this weekend, we now have a minimally useful
gegl-qt library: https://github.com/jonnor/gegl-qt
Currently it a set of a basic view widgets* showing the output of a
GeglNode. A bit more info can be found in the README.txt file, and
examples showing the usage can be found in the examples/ directory.
Testing, usage and contributions welcomed!

Unless there are any objections I propose to do the same as with
gegl-gtk: Put on git.gnome.org, create a gegl-qt component in bugzilla
and add to Jenkins.

Martin, this thing uses qmake. For adding to Jenkins is there anything
special I should do? Create a configure script (wrapping qmake), and
add a distcheck target?

* One for each of the widget paradigms in Qt4 (QWidget, QGraphicsView
and Qt Quick).

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com