Let me introduce myself

Hi everyone my name is Ryakiotakis Antonis (Ryan for short) and I
decided to write to this list after reading an announcement on
gimp.org about new developers in need. My expertise is on OpenGL and I
have wondered if GEGL is going to be hardware-accelerated through
OpenGL. If so maybe I could help? I have read an earlier discussion on
this list but I don't know the current direction in development, ways
to contribute etc..