Re: Perf tools evaluation and proposal

Hi Henrik,

2009/6/17 Henrik Akesson <h.m.akesson@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I believe that this is enough of differences to justify a new tool. Is
> it to you?

OK, though I hope the project is not becoming too ambitious. One of
the reasons we all liked your original proposal so much was that it
seemed focused and clearly achievable. I would be slightly concerned
that you are maybe looking too much at the presentation of results and
not enough on getting the numbers to start with.

How about as a next step setting up a small test suite, a series of
automated measurements, and a simple reporting generator? Leave the
fancy web interface until the basic tests and measurements are
working. This would also give you something concrete to show at the
mid-term evaluation.

John