Re: GPU support

> I don't understand this. How should GIMP provide threading support for GEGL
> processors? I mean, if you for instance scale a picture using GEGL, it is one
> GEGL operation. How can GIMP create multiple threads for this?

Yes, you are right.  Probably just my confused mind, but I was
actually thinking about setting-up different threads for different
graphs.  Sorry about that.  :)

Thanks for the patience.

Be aware that there is another conversation I'm having in this same
list that has something to do with tile/rectangle-level
parallelization (or so I think).  You might be interested to look into
utkarsh's messages.  He seem to be an expert in this.

Kind regards,
Daerd