(no subject)

Hello!
My name is Cazaciuc Gabriel and I'm a student. I've never participated
on a open source project before, but i have medium knowledge of c/c++
and linux programming. However i have no ideea about image processing.
I want to give a little help to the development of gegl. Which is
the recommended method to get started?
What are the operations that are considered usefull to be
implemented? Also,does anybody know a good source of documentation on image
processing and the various algorithms, available on the internet?
Thank you very much.

It's here! Your new message!