Re: DAGs make users' eyes cross

The blender interface is pretty neat. I will spend a bit more time with
it and also Jahshaka.
I like the preview node idea.
Nuke has a nice solution for that. When you have a node selected in the
DAG, you just hit a number (1 to 9) and it pipes it off into a viewer
node (creates one if it doesn't exist). Once in the viewer, you can hit
those numbers again to flip back to the appropriate stage in the DAG
from which you piped off, and you can split wipe between separate pages
to do comparisons (which is another cool feature).

-P.