Re: gegl ops CVS

Hi Pippin!

I am in a no-time-for-personal-projects rush now... :-(

But since you are at this of compositing modes, maybe you ḋ like to
sniff my age old idea of programable blending modes.

It is stored as a GEGL feature request somewhere on bugzilla, along
with code that used to work in an old gimp 1.3 that would take a
stack of bytecode operators and with that make any custom 1:1 pixel
blending in either RGB or HSV and there where even some provisions
for CMYK

I think the idea of such a bytecode could be interesting. It can be
too slow for some modes that cannot be cached for any usefull real
time stuff - but maybe not.

When I get some time back I will try to dig further into that!

Regards,

	JS
	-><-