Re: gegl ops CVS

On 8/8/06, Øyvind Kolås <pippin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am currently experimenting with adding a lot of the operations to
the GEGL module itself in the already existing operations directory,
I've taken most of the structure for this sketch from the current menu
structure of GIMP. A "D" indicates an op with external dependencies,
the rest do not drag additional dependencies. Any comments?

/Øyvind K.

gegl/
 operations/
   artistic/