Re: error: 'GeglOp' undeclared

Hi,

Florent Monnier <fmonnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> > Here the exemple 'test-01.c' I'm trying to compile:
>>
>> What code is that? Why do you think it would work?
>
> Because I found it in the documentation (the reference).

In the outdated reference that is not any longer online or in the
current one?  I explained earlier that the API is subject to
changes. We have done a major code cleanup this summer. None of the
old example files will work any longer.

The source code as found in CVS has working test files (which aren't
really meant as examples though).

Sven