Re: wrong email webmaster@xxxxxxxx

We could also add a web component to the GEGL product in Bugzilla.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=GEGL

This would have some major benefits:

- Raise tha bar for bug reports, so that not every single pixel misalignment
is reported
- Prevent the address from being spammed (or at least the final recipient)
- Make everyone with write access to the GEGL CVS able to fix things

> > If you think we do, are you volunteering to get that mail and deal with
> it?
>
> I would really be proud of it!
> I'm very surpised though that you propose this to someone you don't know.

If you've ever received mails for one of those generic addresses, you know
why Sven doesn't threaten to forward the mail to someone who didn't show
interest in the first place ;)

HTH,
Michael