Re: Gegl web site

> > The Gegl web-site seems to have changed http://www.gegl.org
> > Where is the doc now?
>
> What doc are you refering to?

The Gegl reference
which is still in Google's cache:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.gegl.org/reference/gegl/html/

Did you removed it to make like for the lib MagickCore of IM "to discourage
users from using the MagickCore API and to use the MagickWand API instead."
In the same state of mind, are people encouraged to work on Gimp 2.3 rather
than on Gegl before Gimp 2.4 is released? So the doc have been removed just
like pieces of the doc of the MagickCore disappear? (Which is a pain when one
want to add functionnalities to apps using the MCore, because the MWand was
not released when the app started to use the lib of IM.)

> What information are you missing?

Simple sample code that I could compile, which I could use as starting point,
to first understand how to use Gegl.

I imagine Gegl works in a way (close or not) like the Magicks APIs.
Am I wrong or not?

--
Best Regards