[Gegl-developer] checkins since gimpcon

Gegl-ers:

I just checked in some changes to make things go more
smoothly in the direction of things discussed at gimpcon.

I removed many of the ops, except for roughly one of each
kind we have so far. I left a couple of extra Unary ops,
since they have different parameters/properties and
it is good to experiment with these.

I removed the ChannelSpace class and its subclasses,
and introduced the Color class (a single color object).
In the process I renamed the Color op (constant color
image) to Fill. It takes a color object, and a data
type for the underlying image data desired.

Right now the color object can only be passed floats
to initialize it. This will change to doubles eventually.

Anyway, during an op's process routine, it can extract
a color in any color model it wants, though it is stored
internally as floats (eventually doubles).

I haven't updated the gtk-docs completely so for the
latest information look at the unit tests. The major
change from the descriptions in the docs is that
Color op had its name changed to Fill, and takes
the new Color object during its creation. You can see the
filltest unit tests for details. The other big
change, as mentioned above, that ChannelSpace went
away. And there are less ops overall right now while
we make changes to images, data buffers etc.

Anyway, work on the Images, DataBuffers, Tiles,
ImageIterators, Storage and so one can now probably move
ahead with a little more ease.

I will update the gtk-docs on the gegl.org
shortly to reflect the new changes.

Calvin