[Gegl-developer] Re: updates from gimpcon

On 11/08/03, Calvin Williamson wrote:
> Probably some other things I am forgetting since I am still
> jet-lagged...

Another thing we talked about was removing the
need to pass single colors, channel values, opacities
as parameters in any format except doubles, since
this is what gimp already assumes internally
anyway.

This is good, because it means we dont have to
fuss with "generic properties", and this simplifies
the properties associated with Ops.

This basically means that when ops get ready
to process they fish out their data dependent
values from normalized double versions.

Calvin