[Gegl-developer] Last call for GIMP Developers Conference 2003

Hi,

in order to organize fundings for the GIMP Developers Conference, I
need those numbers very soon now. Please get your registration in as
soon as possible. There is little chance that you will get any funding
unless you reply until tomorrow.

>   I want to join the GIMP Developers Conference 2003. Below I provided
>   some information that you will need in order to organize the
>   conference:
>
>   Name:
>   Email:
>   City:
>   Country:
>   Role: (GIMP developer would go well here, or GIMP help writer,
>          or GEGL hacker, fanatic GIMP user, ...)
>
>   Estimated travel costs to Berlin and back home: (preferably in EUR or $)
>
>   [ ]  I am rich, I don't need your money.
>   [ ]  I am a lucky, I asked my boss and he/she is sending me to
>        Berlin to join the conference.
>   [ ]  I think I could pay some of the travel costs but I won't be able
>        to attend unless I get some funding.
>   [ ]  I can't afford the journey, but I'd really like to come.

Sven