[Gegl-developer] GIMP Developers Conference 2003

Hi,

Everyone here should have heard about the GIMP Developers Conference
by now, Here are the relevant URLs again, in case you missed it:

 https://wiki.camp.ccc.de/Camp/view/GimpTent
 https://wiki.camp.ccc.de/Camp/view/GIMPDevelopersConference

In order to proceed with further organization we need to get an idea
about the number of people that will attend. If you want to
participate in GIMP and/or Gegl development, please join the
conference. We want to have all GIMP hackers together and we will try
hard to make this happen.

Even if you think you will not be able to afford the journey, please
check how much the travel would cost you and let us know. There's the
chance that we will be able to get fundings for travel costs.

So, if you want to come and have the time to come, please fill out the
little form below and send it back to sven@xxxxxxxxx We need this
numbers very soon now, so please try to get a rough estimate of the
travel costs and reply quickly. We won't nail anyone on the numbers
he/she provided here. We just need an approximation of the number of
participants and the estimated costs right now.

I would like to combine this mail with a call for sponsorship. If you
are reading this and there's money burning holes in your pocket, if
you always felt like you needed to give something back for all the
lucky moments you had thanks to The GIMP, or all the lucky customers
you have thanks to The GIMP, this is your chance to help the GIMP
project. If you think you can help or you think you know someone who
could do, let me know.

Sven