Re: CreateProcess No such file or directory

Ok, if indeed this is a system limitation that cannot be avoided then why
is the clang compiler not having this problem? It uses exactly the same
argument interface and I was able to compile a test program with much more
than 32k characters given by the response file.

I understand why the limit exists and that it is a Windows specific process
creation limitation. And I agree with your stand that project should be
structure in a way that this limit never occures. However sometimes it's
just not feasible to do because of reasons beyond your controll. I'm not
going too deep into that statement :)

I'm just trying to say that this border can be overcome. There is
definitely room for improvement here. And if possible, why not just admit
it? :)