Re: fatal error: ffi.h: No such file or directory despite libffi being enabled

Alright so looking at the include paths passed to it via the command line,
it uses -I../../../../gcj/libjava/../libffi/include, which seems to be
correct from what I can tell, it's definitely the right path to libjava,
and looks to be the right path to libffi. However, in the build directory,
grepping for libffi only reveals results in documentation and makefiles,
and I cannot find any libffi directory. I presume this is because it is
compiling libjava before libffi for some reason? In the libffi include
directory there's no ffi.h, only a ffi.h.in, so it looks like it needs to
be generated first. Is there anywhere within the sources that sets what
order things are compiled in?