Re: fatal error: ffi.h: No such file or directory despite libffi being enabled

Ah. On further inspection, the reason libffi is not compiled is most likely
because it is disabled in the initial configure:

*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
     gnattools gotools target-libada target-libphobos target-zlib
target-libbacktrace target-libgfortran target-libgo target-libffi
target-libobjc target-liboffloadmic
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)