RE: about gcc native on Microsoft Windows

You can also just build using the same pkgbuilds that mingw-w64 use
https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-gcc for GCC 9 and https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-gcc-git for trunk builds.

However if you're just after getting binaries and not really developing GCC you can just get the latest builds from the pacman repo of mingw-w64 http://repo.msys2.org/mingw/ You need to get all the different components. For a working native C & C++ toolchain you'll need at least the following packages crt-git, winpthreads-git, headers-git, libwinpthread-git, zlib, isl, mpfr, gmp, binutils, libidn2-2, gcc, mpc, gcc-libs.

Extracting them together in the same destination will install them in the right places. If you don't mind using msys2 then you can just do `pacman -Sy gcc` to get the latest one. If you get an older version than 9.2 then you need to update your msys2 install before that and then you'll get the latest.

Regards,
Tamar