Re: Warning when a class member is not initialized during construction

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 01:49, 樊智辉 <zhihuifan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> When a class member is not initialized during construction, that may be an issue or not.  But can I get this a warning for this.   I  found -Weffc++ is mostly like an option, but it covers too much that I need. (after I use this option, even boost can't be compiled).    Is there any other option for this purpose?

No. There is a suggestion to split up the warning in -Weffc++ to be
controlled by separate options, but nobody has had time to complete
that. (I started working on it, but I want -Weffc++ to go away
forever,so I haven't made time to work on it).