Re: Bugzilla: how to get a copy of own reports and own comments?

Jonathan Wakely wrote on 07/21/2018 06:15 PM:
You don't need to be CC'd, you always get emails for your own bugs.

Your email server is still rejecting all my emails with teh same TLS
error, so that's probably why.

Hmm. I don't understand this.
Does this maybe happen to all non gnu.org addresses?

I'm getting all mails from gcc mailing lists w/o problems.

IMHO TLS is associated with smtps. So, why doesn't the
bugzilla-system simply try normal smtp, after smtps fails?

Or is maybe a certificate from gcc.org necessary?