Re: [Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.

On 10/22/15 00:40, Mike Stump wrote:
> On Oct 19, 2015, at 3:45 PM, Chen Gang <xili_gchen_5257@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> At present, for me, I should continue analyzing the unexpected failures,
>
> Sounds good.

Thanks.

>> And excuse me, could your provide more details about "PRs", I don't know
>> anythings about it.
>
> These are the official bugs reported against gcc by users of gcc. They all go into the Problem Report database (PR for short). The main page it at:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/
>
> and that is a front end for the database. The database is composed of entries that are numbered, and to get at an entry, in case you want to see one:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/PR17234
>
> will show you entry 17234, which we refer to as PR17234. This one details a bug with if conversion. One can search the database for what ever one would like.

OK, thanks. I shall try some of them when I have another free time
resources (I guess, I should have).

>> Welcome any ideas, suggestions, and completions.
>
> Your plans sound wonderful, thanks for all the work. As you find patches to fix things, be sure to send them in.

Thank you for your encourage. :-)

Open source (include GNU) have done much contributions to the world, I
of cause, have get much benefit from open source. So when I have free
time resources, I shall contribute back to open source, too.

I really want to work for open source with the whole time, but life is
not easy, it looks that it is not easy for me to find the related job
position, so I have to do it only in my free time resources.

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang (陈刚)

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed