[Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.

Hello Maintainers:

I am trying to make gcc patches for tile, and need testsuite without
related hardware, so I consult:

 - Can we construct testsuite for tile without related hardware?

 - If yes, we can, please provide more information about it(e.g exp file
   for DejaGNU).

 - Are there any open source free simulators for tile? (if no, I guess,
   I have to try to add tile as a new architecture for qemu, although it
   is not easy for me).

At present:

 - I finished cross compiling tile binutils, gcc, Linux kernel, glibc,
   busybox, zlib, and dropbear (for ssh).

 - During cross compiling, I find some warnings for tile gcc, I want to
   send patches to fix these warnings.

Originally, Linux kernel related members suggest me to add tile to qemu,
it is not easy to me. But at present, if there is the only way for it, I
should try my best to continue.

Welcome any suggestions, ideas, and completions for it, by any members.

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed