Re: acceptable versions of cloog?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here you go
>
> It seems very weird to break when an upgrade happens on a depend...so
> at this point i'm trying to find out if my distro's tampered with
> anything.

Something is wrong.  In the config.log you sent the line numbers don't
match the release.

Looking at the of your config.log, I see that you are building
gcc-4.8.0_alpha20121216 .  I thought you were building the 4.8.0
release, but you are not.  You are building a snapshot from December.

GCC was fixed to accept cloog 0.18 on January 14, 2013.  So you don't
have that patch.

Please try using the actual 4.8.0 release, not the random snapshot you
are using.

Ian