Re: Help building shared library: EXPORT preprocessor definition

Below... Thank you...

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Michael Powell <mwpowellhtx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's been a little while for me, I want to build a shared library and
> define an "EXPORT" preprocessor symbol that is ubiquitous whether I am
> including the same headers for the shared library project, or for
> projects depending on the shared library.
>
> Doubtful this will need to go cross-platform, but I've got examples
> what the attributes and/or declspecs need to be one way or the other.
> Just need a little help sorting out the preprocessor wiring.

I believe I found something somewhat promising here.

http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gnulib/manual/html_node/Exported-Symbols-of-Shared-Libraries.html

Just want to decide on preprocessor definition naming conventions is all.