Re: Problem with '-flto=N' on MinGW

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:32 PM, xunxun <xunxun1982@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 于 2012/6/20 19:28, Ozkan Sezer 写道:
>
>> make-3.82.90-20111115.zip from
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/External%20binary%20packages%20%28Win64%20hosted%29/make/
>> was built (by me) with job server enabled.
>
> Does GNU Make CVS support it now? Or need some patches?

At the time I built that package, the make configury didn't used to
enable job server for windows targets even if you did specify the
--enable-job-server argument to configure, so I manually changed
the generated config.h after configuring (look in the package to see
how it was built.)  Don't know whether it is enabled now in the make
CVS version.

--
O.S.