Re: Problem with '-flto=N' on MinGW

于 2012/6/20 17:06, niXman 写道:
2012/6/20 xunxun:
The option should only support GNU make with jobserver feature
I use this[1] make.

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/make/

--
Regards,
niXman

I think it's not supported by default on MinGW in the past, but I don't know it now.

I remembered Ozkan Sezer wrote some patches for it, but I have no idea whether GNU Make has accepted them.

Forward it to Ozkan Sezer, I think he knows it.

--
Best Regards,
xunxun