Re: Bare metal ARM Cross compiler for arm-none-eabi target without libunwind?

Fredrik Hederstierna <fredrik.hederstierna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Now when we try to build GCC 4.7.0 we get errors that LibGCC has dependencies on UnWind stuff we cannot get rid of.

Please always tell us the exact error messages.  When we have to guess
what is going wrong, we often guess wrong.

In fact in this case I can't even guess.  It's true that libgcc includes
code for stack unwinding, but I can't think of any reason why that
should matter when you are building gcc.

Ian