Re: Which GUI IDE &/or Framework for newbie C/C++ Windows Dev?

David, thank you again for your help.

"Personally, I work mostly with embedded systems"
Years ago I also did embedded system design... hardware & software. Wrote in
ASM in those days.

"I also do a lot of my development without an IDE, but with a simpler
editor"
Yep, that is a good way to go when you can. Notepad or Notepad++ are a
couple of simple Windows text editors. There are many others.

-- "ur" is spelt "your", and "I" has a capital letter in English.--
Was thumb typing on a tablet and so that is what you got :)

"Don't forget that C and C++ are completely different languages, which
just happen to share a sizeable common subset."
Roger that.

Thanks again David.