Re: C++ code works on gcc 4.4 but doesn't compile on 4.5.1

Hi!, it's me again :-).

> In doubt, as this compiles fine with g++-4.4, clang++, icpc and sunCC, you
> may want to file a bug report. At worst you'll be pointed to a precise
> explanation of why this might be illegal. At best someone will make it work
> again :-)

I'm trying to make a little testcase without std lib dependencies, but
I cannot reproduce the bug without it.

Here the code:

http://pastebin.com/XeA4QgVy

If you uncomment the two commented lines (adding the std code), the
error shows, but using my fake list class, the error dosn't occur.

Can you give me a point? or its better to report with std dependencies?

Thanks again.
Hugo.