Re: Problems with assembler files (gcc/CPU32)

GermanMike wrote:

I was searching the internet the last three days but I could not find a
complete list of additional instructions the gcc uses or alternatively an
option to disable the "non-standard" instructions.

gcc uses instructions in the machine definition (.md) file which is active for the target at gcc build time. Those instructions, and any instructions in inline asm, are translated subsequently in accordance with the tables in the binutils asm which is specified in the gcc build, so you would find the "complete list" of available instructions there. Those are used by binutils disassemblers, such as objdump.