Problems with assembler files (gcc/CPU32)

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem with the assembler files gcc produces. I try to evaluate
them automatically by a scanner / parser combination. Therefore it is
absolutely necessary to know all instructions that can appear. The problem
is that I noticed there are instructions in the files that do not appear in
the CPU32 reference manual like jbsr and movm.
I was searching the internet the last three days but I could not find a
complete list of additional instructions the gcc uses or alternatively an
option to disable the "non-standard" instructions.

Does anybody know help? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, GermanMike